Welcome to the Kinesiology College of Victoria
Founded in 2012 by Anette Kortenhaus in Bendigo, Central Victoria, the Kinesiology College of Victoria is aiming to support people in their choices to a healthier, happier and more balanced life.
Kinesiology is a gentle, non-invasive and drug free therapy integrating the principles of modern health sciences with alternative and traditional medicines. It aims to uncover and then balance the causes behind our problems and symptoms (without diagnosing or prescribing).
Through this modality, profound changes may be experienced emotionally, mentally and physically, thereby increasing a person’s health and wellbeing.
The following list is intended to provide an idea of the scope of application of kinesiology. There are many more possible areas for applying kinesiology so please feel free to contact us.
Kinesiology has helped with:
- Postural and muscular problems
- Neck, shoulder and back problems
- Sports injuries
- Poor performance levels
- Digestion problems (including heartburn and reflux)
- Allergies and (Food) Sensitivities
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema, psoriasis)
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia)
- Behavioural issues (e.g. Autism, ADHD)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Pregnancy related problems (e.g. childbirth, conceiving)
- Woman’s health (e.g. PMS, menstrual problems, menopause)
- Sleep disorders
- Relationship issues
- Weight loss
- Vision and hearing problems
- Fatigue, tiredness, dizziness
- Headaches and migraines
- Motivation and energy levels
- Dependency issues (e.g. addictions)